WordPress Developers design, implement and manage websites using WordPress, an open-source content management system (CMS). The developer is responsible for both front-end and back-end development — everything from plug-ins to security updates. WordPress Developers establish and guide website architecture, so sites are attractive and user-friendly. They are responsible for WordPress training as well as troubleshooting and resolving website problems for clients and co-workers. WordPress Developers can work for many industries, including graphic design agencies, marketing firms, and computer systems design firms.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications.
- Design, implement and manage websites architecture using WordPress
- Designing and building responsive website front-end and manage the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems keeping in mind the latest Google Algorithms update (core web vitals)
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of WordPress custom query (Database)
- Collaborate with members of their creative team
- Associate or bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven WordPress experience of minimum 5 years as a WordPress developer
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Keen attention to detail
- 5 Days Working with Flexible Working Hours (Work-life Balance)
- Hybrid Working Model (Work-life Balance)
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Workplace Diversity
- Equality, Inclusive & highly performance driven Culture
- Career pathing & Growth
- Embrace People Xcellence (Reward, care, reinforce workplace health & happiness)
- Referral Bonus
Our core values - Foundation to Success Trust, Passion to win, Freedom to Act & for one another is the foundation of our corporate culture.