Remote work from: India
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically / virtually
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Minimum 4 years of experience as in BPO / KPO / IT Companies with similar job responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for 4 years
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Ubuntu, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
- Hands-on experience in managing Linux Server.
- 5 Days Working with Flexible Working Hours (Work-life Balance)
- Hybrid Working Model (Work-life Balance)
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Workplace Diversity
- Equality, Inclusive & highly performance driven Culture
- Career pathing & Growth
- Embrace People Xcellence (Reward, care, reinforce workplace health & happiness)
- Referral Bonus
Our core values - Foundation to Success Trust, Passion to win, Freedom to Act & for one another is the foundation of our corporate culture.