The candidate will be addressing customer requests and helping the team on a day to day activities. In addition, the candidate will be making sure all prerequisite checkpoints before the product go live and subsequent requests on customer-specific reports.
- Finding the root cause and providing solutions to client issues.
- Proactively coordinate with the product team to come up with fixes in order to make sure clients are up and running without any blocker
- Update Knowledge Bank with details of all root causes and workarounds for issues.
- Configure product features, users, and user access as per client requirements.
- Highly skilled in Writing a SQL query and fetching required information from the database.
- Generate the reports as per the requirements and reprocess the failed transactions
- Monitor production environment
- Install the required tools and software
- B.E. Computer /BCA / MCA or relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience in support experience in USA healthcare or Product Base company
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Java, Shell scripting
- AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, and SNS, etc.
- 5 Days Working with Flexible Working Hours (Work-life Balance)
- Hybrid Working Model (Work-life Balance)
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Workplace Diversity
- Equality, Inclusive & highly performance driven Culture
- Career pathing & Growth
- Embrace People Xcellence (Reward, care, reinforce workplace health & happiness)
- Referral Bonus
Our core values - Foundation to Success Trust, Passion to win, Freedom to Act & for one another is the foundation of our corporate culture.