Raapid is looking for an experienced Product Owner for its Healthcare Risk Adjustment Product Suite.
Our goal is to consistently deliver solutions that allow healthcare organizations to adapt to and meet the demands of the radically changing Risk Adjustment landscape.
The purpose of this role is to take initiatives from the Product Management Organization and break them down into use cases and user stories or actionable chunks of value, and work with the engineering development team to implement them. The product owner carries the ownership of the products in terms of quality and delivery as per the expectations set with the stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog and release backlogs.
- Translating product management organization's strategies to requirements and tasks for development.
- Writing clear, compelling, and detailed epics and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Identifying dependencies and risks involved in completing the stories upfront and shares proactively.
- Serving as a liaison between product and agile engineering development teams.
- Staying accessible to the development teams to answer questions.
- Participating in Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Grooming, and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives and other ceremonies.
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration, and refine the process, identify areas for improvement, and support the sprint.
- Working closely with Product Management Organization to prepare and maintain Roadmaps aligned with vision and strategy.
- Learning the market and customers’ needs of Risk Adjustment in Healthcare.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Healthcare.
- Experience in the US Healthcare industry.
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management or Product Owner experience in SaaS, Platform, API products.
- CSPO certification will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to rapidly changing priorities and workloads.
- Ability to work well independently and maintain focus in a highly dynamic work environment.
- 5 days working with flexible working hours (Work-life Balance)
- Hybrid working model (Work-life Balance)
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Workplace Diversity
- Equality, Inclusive & highly performance driven culture