If you are excited about fundamentally re-imagining healthcare, impacting the lives of providers, patients and payers, working with a phenomenal team of product, engineering, sales, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
An ideal fit for this role would be someone who comes with a strong business understanding of US healthcare (Risk Adjustment). The Sales Manager at Raapid is responsible for closing business, achieving targets, and generating leads for RAAPID’s Risk Adjustment solutions.
Firstly, the role requires great skills in complex sales closure, lead generation, pipeline building and customer facing skills, understanding products inside out, problem-solving skills, identifying market gaps, and developing business by generating sales/revenue through innovative thinking, planning strategies, and executing those (be it marketing/sales).
Secondly, the role requires very deep partnership and stakeholder management with senior leaders of Engineering and Businesses.
Lastly, you should be open to challenges outside the scope of your work and willing to raise your hand when such a situation arises.
- Achieve sales targets, generate revenue and close business
- Generate qualified leads through traditional or innovative channels
- Network with prospects through virtual conferences, forums etc
- Successful Monetization of Risk Adjustment products
- Prioritize the features based on business impact and provide inputs to engineering to deliver the roadmap
- Interact with key stakeholders to identify problems, set expectations and communication with prospects
- The ideal candidate will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled experience during calls with prospects (entire sales process including discovery/demonstrations calls)
- Building a strong pipeline of leads and closing sales for Risk Adjustment (US Healthcare) is a must
- Experience with US Healthcare Risk Adjustment Technology products or market is highly preferred.
- Proven experience of Channel/Partner development with EHR/Data Aggregators/Healthcare organizations companies is preferred
- Understanding of Technology domain such as HCC, ICD, etc. is desirable
- Overall experience of 4+ yrs in sales, business development and product management, customer engagements in a tech-led company (US healthcare Risk Adjustment is strongly preferred)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
- Have solved complex business problems at scale to create a significant impact on the organization.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders.
- Have worked closely with engineering and business to form product roadmap & vision
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities